Bleeding while ejaculation. Damaged penis. Had oral sex. Related?

I HAVE HAD AN ONGOING PROBLEM WITH SOME BLOOD WHEN I EJACULATED. THIS FIRST HAPPENED ABOUT 7 YEARS AGO. WAS GIVEN MEDICATION AND IT WENT AWAY. THIS PROBLEM HAS HAPENED ABOUT EVERY YEAR OR TWO. GIVEN MEDICATION AND PROBLEM CLEARS UP. THIS TIME THE MEDICATION DIDNT SEEM TO WORK. I HAVE NOTICED THAT THIS HAS ONLY HAPPENED DURING ORAL SEX AN MASTURBATION. NOT DURING REGULAR INTERCOUSE. SOMETIME THERE IS NO BLOOD TILL I GO PEE. USUALLY SOME BLOOD THEN I PASS A BLOOD CLOT THEN ALL CLEARS UP. I HAVE SEEN MY DOCTOR AND THEY ARE SENDING ME TO A URIOLIGIST BUT CAN T SEE HIM FOR A WHILE. I AM CONCERNED THAT THIS MAY BE FROM SOME SORT OF TEAR OR DAMAGED INSIDE MY PENIS THAT GET AGRIVATED AND BLEED . DOCTOR SAYS NO.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013