Bleeding while blowing nose after accidentally pushing tissue paper hard into nostrils. Remedy?

Hello 4 weeks back, I accidentally pushed tissue paper hard into to right nostrils and had bleeding. From that time when I blow my nostrils bit hard, I use to bleed from the nostrils. Can you please advice what I need to do further? Medical History I was suffering with Nasal congestion and diagonised with allergic rhinitis and given medication (AVAMYS - fluticasone furoate) to use once daily. Stopped using for the past 3 weeks and still have the bleeding during blowouts. Thanks Sri
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012