Bleeding when I poop. And i have a rash on my butt

I am a 15 year old male.. For a few days, I have been going to the bathroom, (number 2) and I have been starting to see blood come along with the poop. However, it s not diahrea, it is solid.. But there s been some more lately.. I m not sure if I m pushing it out too hard or what, but it has been alot rougher to get out than normal for some reason.. And now, I have like a rash on my butt, not sure if it s related. Im very scared and don t wanna have to see a doctor , anything I can do or? Lemme know, thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum

Symptoms suggest you have an anal fissure. Its an injury/cut on the anus, may be due to straining, hard stool etc.
It heals by itself, but one has to be careful , avoid straining, avoid contipation.

Applying calendula ointment after stool and at night, helps healing fast.

If there are new symptoms, then u may see a physician for an examination.

For further queries-