Bleeding, urination problems after sex, normal test results for UTI, STD. What could be the cause?

My girlfriend had gone a year without having sex before we started. She would always bleed after sex. A month after having sex she started having urination problems after sex. She would also have urination problems while sleeping and throughout her day. The bleeding still happens from time to time and the urination problems havent improved. We were both tested for stds and she was also tested for UTI and everything came up fine. What could this be please help.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012