Bleeding under skin after taking blood or catheter. Safe to take Plavix? Had heart attack?

hi Doctors.. my dad got an acute heart attack on august 2nd 12, after 6 days hospitalized, he went home. stable and always under supervision on his diet & activities. since he got the heart attack, he take some medicine like farmasal / ascardia, plavix, cedocard / imdur, concor, prazotec, triatec, and glukovance for his diabetic. on sept 2, 12, he took 8 plavix in 1 time, because the doctor (doctor A) told him to 2 days before the angioplasty . but then we cancelled it because he got diarrhea . then on sept 28 12 he did angioplasty with different doctor (doctor B) (without 8 plavix anymore, only 1 as usual). then we found out his 3 main artery blocked (1 of them has 100% blockage). doctor B said he needs a bypass. but we decide to go back to doctor A that said it can be done with stenting. we plan to do the stenting, but the doctor tell my dad to take 8 plavix 2 days before. what i want to ask, sometimes dad has a under skin bledding (like a red spot) and after take blood or catheter , they left blue purplelish marks until now. is that safe to take 8 more plavix at 1 time in his condition? how dangerous is under skin bleeding? and what cause that? really appreciate your time reading and answer my question :) -lusi-
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012