Bleeding through different intervals even after finishing periods, sometimes strong sometimes normal. Anything wrong ?

hi,my query is that iam having bleeding through different intervals from last few weeks you can say from last six weeks ,though i have period in the last month .the bleeding is just a stain sometimes strong and sometime normals ,now my period date is near and i had strong stains from last two days i thought i my periods started but after few stains it becomes normal ,now iam wondering is there something wrong with my menstral cycle .
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
It is definitely abnormal. You could be suffering from one of the several causes including pelvic infections, urinary tract infections, hormonal imbalances, polyps or erosions of the cervix and uterus, cysts of the ovary, certain medications, weight disturbances and stress. You need a proper evaluation by a specialist with a clinical exam, blood counts, urinalysis, sonogram of the pelvis and a hormonal profile if needed. Further management can be planned accordingly. Please maintain a healthy weight and a healthy diet. Take care.