Bleeding, stomach pain, urinating blood, cramps. Have Mirena. Could that be the cause?

i have a mirena and the period had fully stopped about 2 months ago i had a little bleeding more spotting really im in severe pain in my lower left side of my stomach 2 weeks i had peed blood a few times with some cramps but now it feels like a stabbing severe pain and had peed blood 2 times tonight going to te bathroom i had intercourse on july 1st and the next day i had pains in my lower stomach. could the mirena be causing this ? or do you know what the possibilities could be
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  86 Awaiting Answer