Bleeding started after taking mifepristone, misoprostol not yet taken. Should it be taken?

hi, my wife has taken a mifepristone 200 mg. it is advised to take 2 misoprosto 200mg after 48 hours of consuming mifepristonee, then the bleeding will start, but bleeding started after 30 hours, till now she has not taken misoprostol 200 mg of 2 nos. my questionn is should she take the misoprostol as the bleeding started? if yes then what to take if found excess bleeding found? kindly suggest as i am already running out of time. please help.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013