Bleeding started after Cerophen, doubled dose after 2nd day. Urine test negative. What to do ?

hi too, i took one tab cerophen from 2nd day of my cycle (50mg) on dec 2012. i started bleeding on 22nd jan 2013.than, i took again double dose 100mg from 2nd day of my periods. but now i had to start on 22nd feb but i didnot start , i got my urine tested , it is negative i m so confused what should i do .... if i m pregrant so how come i know if i m not pregnant so what should i do for starting periods my age is 27th years old
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013