Bleeding, report of test. What do you suggest seeing this report?

My Wife had a vaginal bleeding of just few drops (approx 2 drops each time for two times in a day - That is yesterday, 26th Feb 13). Hence, we had to rush to our Gynic to know what would be the reason. She suggested for scanning and below is the result of scan. Please let me know if there is anything to worry with this report. As doctor as suggested for one month complete bed rest for my wife. Scan Report shows the following: An intrauterine fetus with good cardiac activity is seen. Fetal heart rate = 174 beats/minute. There are no gross anomalies. No evidence of nuchal thickening seen. (nuchal translucency of 2.2 mm noted). Nasal bone length of 2.5 mm noted. Please note that a detailed anomaly scan is not possible at this stage of gestation. Fetal Biometry: CRL - 6.1 cm BPD - 1.8 cm HC - 7.2 cm FL - 0.9 cm This corresponds to gestational age of 12 weeks and 6 days. Placental implantation is anterior in body of uterus. Lower Margin is well above the internal os. No evidence of retroplacental haematoma seen. Liquor is adequate. Internal os is closed. Cervix appears normal, length = 3.2 cm. Impression: Single Live Intrauterine Gestation of 12 weeks and 6 days.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013