Bleeding, pus from anus after a forced bowel movement, pain on erect penis, foot pain, itchy body with redness. How can I get rid of this?

Whats wrong with me.... 1st a few weeks ago I had what I was led to believe was carbuncles inside of my anus , which was extremly anoying this kept me from having bowel movements. One day I forced a bowel movement which now I feel was an huge mistake, I strained, and from then on there was bleeding , and puss comeing out my butt every time I pee, which too I still strain to do. The bleeding stoped about a week ago, the puss stoped maybe 2 days ago, my bowels dnt even attempt to move at all which frightens me, and not only that my penis hurts when its erect, there is absolutely no discharge coming from it, but it does hurt as well to ejaculate. Now the bottom of my feet pains me and becomes a little hard walkin to the bathroom in mornning. Not only that my body periodicly itches and I see redness on my chest arms and back... Please help I dnt have gas to drive to emergency and I really feel like I cud be possibly dying.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HCM.

This is definitely a very tough situation. However, the condition needs a quick medical treatment as you seem to have worsened the situation by forcing to excrete. Carbuncle can get worse and bigger if ignored. Please consult a doctor as soon as possible.

Good luck!!!