Bleeding, pregnancy tests show faded horizontal lines. Indicating pregnancy?

I had implantation bleeding the last time i was preg. The result did not show up for 5 weeks for a positive. I believe I may have had implantation bleeding again this time. I should be about 4 weeks if so. Preg tests come back neg. However, when I have taken the test there should be two different lines, one is the control and it should read vertical which it did to say i took the test correctly, however the pregnancy window showed two horizontal lines that eventually faded. If i was pregnant then both lines should have been vertical. do the faded horizontal lines indicate the pregnancy hormone faintly? thank you for your help
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012