Bleeding post sex, on contraceptives. Had bleeding earlier after withdrawing pills. What does this mean?

I am 20 years old and I have been taking the contraceptive pill , I stopped taking it for a few weeks. Obv iously i bled when i stopped then for some reason i didn t take it for a bit after. I then waited untill my next period then started taking the pill again after my period had ended. Forgeting that the pill wont work for 7 days I had sex without useing any other form of contraception twice, after the second time i started bleeding and i feel as though i am on my period again. What do you think this means?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012