Bleeding post sex, not menstrual blood, small fleshy lump hanging from cervix. Causes?

Two days ago after having sex with my boyfriend i noticed there was some blood when i was washing up. I dismissed it because i thought my period was starting. Now It s two days later and it is not my period. That however isn t the scary part while taking a shower i was curious to see what was going on down there. Upon feeling inside i noticed a small fleshly bead about the size of a small pea hanging from my cervix . needless to say i am terrified. Any ideas of what it might be?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012