Bleeding post sex, no pain, red spotting on first day followed by brown, awaiting pap smear results. What should be done?

Hello, I first started having sex last March 2012 and I am 31 years old. So normally, of course I bled since I was a virgin . My question is, even after the first time I still bleed after sex and then I started taking birth control pills and I continued to bleed for 3 months, which I allotted for break through bleeding . But after 3 months, every time I have sex I still bleed, but do not bleed anymore during normal days, just after sex. It is not heavy bleeding, just like red bright red spotting for 1 day then brown spotting for 4 days and I am not in pain during sex. I already had my pap smear done but still awaiting results. What do you think is happening and what should I do? I tried getting an OBGYN referral but my family physician needs to be more convinced that I am sicker than I think I am before she makes a referral.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012