Bleeding post sex, less than normal periods, back pain and stomach discomfort, not due for periods. Cause?

Hello, Suddenly bleeding a day or two after sex, only a little lighter than a period, heavy enough to wear pads. Woke up this morning and a tiny blob/clot on the tissue . I normally have regular periods on time, was not due for at least 3 weeks. A little back pain and discomfort in stomach but nothing overly painful at all, I put this down to other things. Bleeding has lasted almost over 24 hours now, but not so much that I am overly alarmed, like a slightly lighter period. Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012