Bleeding post regular, normal periods, no cramps, light flow. Had unprotected sex. What does this imply?

Hi, i have regular periods every 28 days lasting for 5-6 days, 9 days after i came off i came on again lasting 5 days... it wasnt like being properly on my period as there was no cramps and not a lot of blood , i have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend aswell, i didnt come on when i should have done and imbstill not on can you help me please?? Thankyou for your time
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
In my opinion do your urine pregnancy test which if negative get a pelvic ultrasonography and b HCG testing because it can be an early pregnancy or worse ectopic tubal pregnancy and then visit a gynecologist with reports
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain