Bleeding post periods, unprotected sex, bruising easily, not sure about pregnancy. Causes for bleeding?

I had ended my period 4 days ago and now I am bleeding again very red and most only when I wipe it also happen to me 12 days before my period started this has never happen to me before I don t have health inc. so can t just go to the doctor. I have also had sex a few times before period and once 2 days after it ended don t think I m prego tho. I have also noticed that I have been getting black and blues very easy so though maybe to take some iron pills but didn t know if the bleeding could also be due to that aswell
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer