Bleeding post periods, increase in flow and foul smell with lightheadedness and sweating. Have tied tubes, single partner. Reason?

I had my period and it end, then five days later I started bleeding again. I have been bleeding for two days now. The bleeding has increased in the last day and there is a foul smell that I have never smelt before during any of my peroids. I am married and have not had and other sexual partners in the last 19 years besides my husband. I did have my tubes tied in jan. 2007. I am also experiencing lightheadedness and sweating in the last two hours. Should I go to the ER or wait and go to the DR in the morning or am o just being paranoid?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer