Bleeding post intake of mifepristone tablet, later bleeding and clots lessened. What should be done?

Hello I chose a medical termination of pregnancy, i had my first visit to the hospital yestrerday at 1.30 where i had the mifepristone tablet, i am due to go back in tomorrow but ive started bleeding tonight...........which they said could happen but if i started having clots i should call the number given, i started heavy bleeding and had a few clots so i called the number at the hospital but got no answer and in the last hour the bleeding and clots lessened but they have started up again, do i wait till morning and keep taking paracetomol?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012