Bleeding post bowel movements, not constipated. Should I be concerned?

I had a colonoscopy 3 yrs ao...everything ok...lately I bleed a lot after bowel movement ...went to doctor and did something to check my hemmorids...he said they are ok but if I wanted to I can get them bandaged...I said no..there was never blood in stool ...okay I noticed streaks of blood (red) in stool...should I be concerned??? I m not constipated...I even get blood when it s very loose as well...should I be concerned?? Sarina. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013