Bleeding, passing clots, abdominal cramps, spotting. Negative pregnancy test. Help

Good Morning. I have been bleeding and passing clots for 11 days now. December 4, was the date of my last period before experiencing these symptoms, two weeks after my period I had painful cramps in my lower right abdomen and light spotting. Shortly after I started experiencing pregnancy symptoms so I took a pregnancy test Dec 31st which was negative to my surprise. The next day Jan 1st my period came on and I am still bleeding and passing clots for 11 days now. I have no history of fibroids . Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013