Bleeding on urination, blood clots, unprotected sex, urinary tract infection. Home remedies to treat condition?

For about a month now I have been bleeding every time I urinate. The blood in the water looks like gooey spots. I have had unprotected sex. I did not urinate after it happened. I am quite sure it could be a urinary tract infection but it has been going on for a month and I need a doctor s response. My parents do not know I am sexually active and I don t want them to find out at this date and time, which is why i prefer to not go see a doctor. Is there any special medication I could take to cure myself at home? Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012