Bleeding on urge to pass bowels followed by watery stools, have stomach pain. What could be wrong?

Felt like I had to take a big poop, pushed hard and saw bright red blood on the inside wall of the toilet and water. I stopped pushing, wiped and got up. 10 mins later I still had the need to go, liquid poop this time brown in color. 30 mins later had to go again this time it was like mud. No insurance or public aid... 2 hours later (present time) I feel a little ache in my belly. I eat a balance diet and am great overall health, 35 white male What s going on with me? Is this an Er visit or something to monitor? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer