Bleeding on passing stools. Treated with dobesil cream. Alternate form of medicine?

from two days i m passing some drops of blood along with stool ..... I had this thing 10 mnths back....but was treated with a medicine name dobesil cream and tablets back in .... now i m in XXXX as i live here .....i need some medicine that can relieve me from my current problem and which is available in XXXXX
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012
1. bleeding on passing stools: probably piles is ruled out then.
2.any association of pain/burning during the act. there also mucus with blood and stool?
4.your dietary habits:any complaint of constipation
5.any mass coming out?
6.drink plenty of water,eat food with high fibre
*dont strain yourself.
*take warm sitz bath.
*dont sit too much on a hard surface.
-Kaaseesaadi taila to be applied externally,
-Abhayarishta 30ml with water at bed time.
-Nityodit ras 250mg
Arshakuthar ras250mg
with honey three times