Bleeding, nausea, vomiting, constantly sleeping after removing implanon. Pregnant?

Hello I got my implanon removed sometime in September 12th and I had slight bleeding that lasted for 2 days the week I got my implanon out and than it stopped and than I got a blood pregnancy test October 9th but it was negative and than shortly after that I started bleeding again October 13th thru 15th non stop but it was very light and it was pinkish reddish at times and after that about 3 weeks after that I started getting very nauseous but not to the point that I was vomiting just felt like I was and it is still going on and I have been sleeping non stop for the past week or so. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012