Bleeding mid-cycle, nausea, lower back pain, tired, weight gain on stomach. What to do?

Hi Dr Last week i was getting quite alot of pregnancy symptoms ( nausea , head aches, tiredness, bigger breasts, very promenant veins on my breasts, urinating alot more) ....i felt pregnant. My period was due last friday of which didn t appear (my cycle is like clockwork). On Monday i noticed i was lightly bleeding but only when i wiped myself, this happened everytime i went to urinate and stopped by Tuesday. It didn t feel like a period. Tomorrow will be a week after my period was due, and i am still feeling nausea, lower back pain , tired and also i have gained weight on my stomach. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests (1 the day after my period was due and the other yesterday) both of these come out negative. Could you please give me advise as to what to do? Many Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013