Bleeding mid-cycle, lower back pain, leg pain and abdominal pain. Have uterine fibroid. Something to worry about?

I just finished my periods 2 days back and today I am having light blood discharge when I wipe. Also, I am having low back pain/ leg pain and pain in my lower left abdomen . Last month I had same pain but without blood discharge. I have noticed from last 2 times that my pain started 3rd day of my menstruation and lasted for about 2 weeks. I also get abdominal discomfort everyday from last 6 months. I have 8 mm uterine fibroid . I want to know if it is something to worry about?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012