Bleeding in vagina, discharge of fluid, suffering from PCOS, taking cap. Should i be concerned?

I had coitus with my lover, and after coming back home, I saw that my vagina was bleeding . Afterwards, when I washed it, the bleeding did stop, but afterwards, there was a discharge of fluid and little bit of blood. My vagina doesn t hurt and there are no visible cuts. I m suffering from PCOS and I m undertaking the medicine prescribed by my doctor. Is there a reason to be concerned here?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Bleeding /vagina after sex is not abnormal.
As far as concerned about this useless.
Due to mild to moderate thrust this occurs so need not to worry.
Take regular treatment of P C O D.
Good luck.