Bleeding in urination, UTI, on cycloprogynova post abortion. Chance s of pregnancy while on medicine?

hii iam 22 yrs , i have got pregnant once ang get abortion for about 3 monthes later ana before abortion i have like UTI ( bleeding during urination it was the first time in my life ) . then after abortion the period come for 2 monthes regulary ana at the third cycle just very few drops in three days and stops ( i wasnot pregnant) , my doctor prescribed to me cycloprogynova (it s estadiol valetrate 2 mg and norgestrel 0.5gm ) i have finished the dose today but i started it before my husband return his journey and he returned from abou 10 days , can i be pregnant while taking it? i make urine pregnancy test it was invalid , and the UTI have returned to me again from three days is this symptoms come again before abortion really i don t undersatand and i am very afraid , and what is the medication now for this UTI . thanx for ur effort ..
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012