Bleeding in the pores of the hair in the head, no injury, sores, bumps. Suggestions?

Hi, I am 16 years old. I woke up this morning and my scalp was bleeding , no sores, no bumps just blood . I also had alot of hair with the blood (due to stress i have always lost hair) in my hand . I had my mom look at it, and she said it almost looks like my hair pores are bleeding. The best way she could describe it is it looks allmost as if someone pulled my hair but didnt pull it out all the way, by the way i didnt hit my head or anything of that sort. Please Help.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012