Bleeding in nostril after falling. Feeling disoriented, dizzy. Had sinus surgery, removal of cyst previously. Suggestions?

Hello. On last Friday morning, I fell down and felt something in my head and a gushing feeling, but nothing came out. That afternoon, yellowish/clearish fluid poured out of me everytime I turned my head a certain way or bent over. Until Wednesday I was having this yellowish/clearish fluid coming out of my right nostril . But, from Saturday on I also had blood with it. A lot. I m feeling disoriented and dizzy and it s affecting my driving. I am 41 years old. I had sinus surgery due to a deviated septum and constant and reocurring sinus infections several years ago. I also had a cyst removed during the surgery on my left sinus and had to have a revision not long afterwards to remove one again on that side. I m not having the fluid anymore, but I have a lot of pressure behind my cheeks and eyes and in the back of my head and both ears. Should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013