Bleeding in mouth while sleeping. On blood thinners. Advised bronchoscopy. Possible reason for bleeding?

Yes i have been bleeding a lot threw my mouth when im sleeping i do take blood thinners for uther reasons anyways my family docter had a ct scan with the die shot in me and it showed a 3mm nodule in the right middle lobe the polumary docter told me he was going to proceed with a bronchoscopy in a week he told me that not to worry he said 95% he would not find anything and to repeat in 12months anuther ct scan. My question to you is, sugar coating anything before my bronchoscopy test
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013