Bleeding in hand after prostitute scratched. HIV tests non reactive. Any cure for HIV?

hi, 2.5 years ago a prostitute scratched me on my hand and i started bleeding, after some months ago suddenly i had fever which was 100 degree, after that after some months i had joint pain in left had. and now my testosterone levels are also low. i got tested foe HIV three times/ four times. and one was recently 25 days back and all the results came out to be non reactive. is there any test gives 100% surety to check HIV, do i need to keep testing for HIV for my whole life. after that incident i got married. there were lot of pimples on my wife s both arms, she had severe sore throat, vomiting like feeling and severe headaches, and sometimes taking deep breathing frequently. I too feel very energetic. Please suggest me something. is there cure for HIV.?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012