Bleeding in 6th week. Ultrasound done. Took Susten 200mg injection. Risk Factor?

Hi, i am 7 weeks pregnant and initially i started bleeding from 6th week with slight spotting and even after taking complete bed rest bleeding has increased now. I have got the ultrasound done in the 6th week, the sack was ok but still dere was no heart beat. Today i have taken Susten 200mg injection on advice of my doctor and i have being told to get the ultra sound done after 3-4 days. Please advice the risk factors involved. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013