Bleeding immediately after sex, on Loestrin, normal pap smear, have not experienced bleeding with other partners. Cause?

I have been on Loestrin (generic) for over a year now. My new boyfriend and i have had sex approximately 4 times. He is larger than anyone i have been with before. I have bled immediatly after sex 3 out of the 4 times. i am not in pain and within maybe 8 hours the bleeding stops completely and during those 8 hours in only have spotting when i use the bathroom. What could be the cause of this and should i worry? My last pap smear was about a year ago and was normal. i have never had an abnormal pap smear. i have also never bled after sex with any other partners.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012