Bleeding heavily suggested hysterectomy, pain after urinating, light headed. Why ?

Had a ultra scan two weeks ago because bleed heavily durint period in Oct/ found fibroid , suggested hysteracatomy ealy nect year, in 3 weeks have to go for a hsterscsopy and a urethera check as pain AFTER urinate on 2 tablets 3 times per day to stop bleeding , It has stopped........ Iv suffered light heads for many years chose local anasetic for urethera and hysterscopy, will my head get llight as such freaks me ????? Thanks == ooops just turned 50 AAAAA
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer