Bleeding heavily, cramps, trauma of the cervix. Had sex. Is i related?

I had sex on wednesday and during and after I started bleeding heavy. This isn t the first time I have bleed but the amount of blood was scary. The bleeding calmed down but I started cramping bad afterwards. I went to the doctor the same day and the doctor said it look like there was trauma to my cervix but there wasn t any rough sex. Anyway, 3 days later I m still cramping bad to the point it feels like labor pains. Oh the doctor took a urine sample and said I wasn t pregnant. Help!
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013