Bleeding heavily after implanon insertion, breast feeding, on contraceptives. Is it normal ?

Hello. I have a friend who is 11 weeks post partum who had a cesarean section. She is breast feeding ATC and pumping breast milk while at work. She recently had implanon inserted and started bleeding , today, heavy frank blood containing some clots. Is this too early and or too heavy for her to be bleeding while BF and on contraceptives? Should she be worried? Baby is nursing as usual, mom has no cramping or fever .
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012