Bleeding gums even on maintaining good oral hygiene. Solution?

Yes i m having bad bleeding problems from my gums i also noticed that they are now clotting around the teeth well between them but are still bleeding it hasent been this bad i also noticed that the gums are looking as they are being ate off from my teeth i have been proper brushing and using genavitus toothpaste but nothings working or helping but they have been bleeding for 3 weeks straight but never this bad or have got this bad and now there eating away any idea of what this is or if this is something i need to go see a doc asap about cause it seems like so
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012