Bleeding gums, brown sputum, nausea, pus. Can infected gums affect facial skin?

Hi doctor, I have a problem with my gums leaking blood. I wake up in the moring and there is blood tinged/ brown colored sputum along with nausea . This has been going on for a while but it now happens more frequently. I also notice that when I squeeze the gums around one of my tooth pus comes out. Also as long as I have had this problem, I ve had problems with my skin. Could an infection of the gums or teeth affect the facial skin?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012