Bleeding from vagina, orange vaginal discharge followed by light pink discharge. Treatment options?

Hello 4 days ago i whipped and had blood on my toilet paper not too much but jus enough to where i can see it, next couple a days i been having alota discharge yesterday ihad to whipe 3 times after using the restroom and today i went to the restroom and when i whiped there was a tint of orange and i looked in the toilet and there was like a clump of orange lookin discharge and after tht a light pink discharge, but now its jus real clear and goowee
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013