Bleeding from the throat. Using rino clenil spray. How long should I continue?

in morning time when i woke up i spit throw some bloods comes from my throat almost since one month i cosult the doctor ent .doctor gives some medicine and Rino Clenil Spray and i;m using it from 4days but still no that should i continue or not , please help me and what should i do and tell me this is not serious problem
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Hi, Thanks for posting your query, Mouth bleeds (from small cuts in the mouth or around the gums) are different from throat and neck bleeds. A bleed inside the mouth is usually not serious unless it doesn't stop or occurs in a young child.
Bleeding into the throat or neck can cause swelling which can block your windpipe. If you can't breathe, you will die.
Throat bleeding may happen after a bad coughing spell, tonsillitis, or even a common cold.
A bruise under the tongue can spread down into your neck.
Throat or neck bleeding may be mistaken for mumps.
Losing a lot of blood can lead to anemia (low blood) or even shock.
You should take factor before the dentist gives you a shot in your jaw or gums for numbing medicine. Call your HTC before you go to the dentist unless it is for a cleaning only. The nurse at the HTC can tell you what to do to prevent a bleed.
Chopping and softening your food in a blender for a day or so after a throat bleed will help keep you from hurting your throat more. Regards, Dr.Sharmila