Bleeding from the penis on gentle oral sex, had occurred on several occasions. Worrisome?

I gave my boyfriend oral once and his penis started bleeding , i only found out when he looked at me and said there was blood on my mouth. i do not think it could be because i bit him cause i would have to bite really hard for it to do so, but he told me that it wasn t the first time that happened to him and not sure whether it should be anything to worry about. Help?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012

Fellatio,sucking the penis by mouth is called fellatio. It is a totally unnatural sex method, banned in many countries. As it might precipitate many infection including HIV. I FIRMLY SUGGEST TO AVOID SUCH PRACTICE LIKE FELLATIO.
Avoid worries and have healthy sex. I hope you got my answer.

Thanks.

Dr. Ilyas patel MD