Bleeding from the penis. Have taken canasa for prostrate swelling in the past. Need emergency care?

hi im james, during bowel movement and urinating i see drips of dark sometimes light red blood from my penis . sexual performance varies sometimes. i have no itching, burning, or pain. im a truck driver and sit for long perods of time and drink on my off days. i had my prostate check a few years back and i had to take CANASA a suppository for swelling i think . now im trying to wait until my health ins kick in to go back to my doctor in a few months, is this something that demands attention ASAP?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013