Bleeding from the nose. Need surgery for small nostrils? Is dryness the problem?

Last time I had some inputs from Dr. Abid, but I would like to emphasize that because climatic conditions my nostrials which are small are often becoming dry and while I clean them with water blood starts to ooze. Last time when Abid answered my query I consultated a local doctor on this small nostrials and any need for operation he suggested not required. But for now what s the solution to stop this drying up of Nostrials and blood from it. What could be the possible reasons for this problem
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013