Bleeding from the ear after cleaning. Hearing problem due to wax build up. How can I get it removed without pain?

Hi . I have had bit of problem with hearing in one of the ear. ENT SAID it was wax deposit . When he cleaned my ear it hurt and there was some bleeding too. Now he asked me to use dewax for 4 days and come back for removing wax. He used a probe like instument to pull wax out. Please advise regarding best place in hyderabad to get my ears cleaned (wax removal) without the pain.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Naresh

Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum

Hardened wax is difficult to remove and sometimes there can be oozing of the blood due to trauma to the canal while pulling out the wax. This is not a cause for concern. As advised by your doctor, please use the ear drops for 4-5 days till it soaks completely and becomes soft. Once it is soft, it can be removed by any ENT specialist, either by ear suctioning or ear washing. Have faith in your doctor, he will definitely help you out.

Dr. Naveen Kumar N.
ENT and Head & Neck Surgeon