Bleeding from the anus. Had loose stools. What is the reason?

hi im a 34 year old male who trains up the gym 4 times a week & have for on & off for 20 years, I have a mixed diet & drink on weekends, maybe slightly more than the recomended amount. 9 weeks ago after going to the toilet which I held on for few hours before going the 1st 3 wipes there was bright red blood on the paper which seemed to come from the lower part of my anus , it felt sore for few hours after on my lower part of my anus, everytime I go to toilet I always check after wipe, it never happened again scince, untill afew hours ago the 1st 3 wipes had red blood on the paper & felt sore for few hours again after on my lower part of my anus, Ive had a few minor spells of runny poo this week but nothing major, what do you think this could be?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012