Bleeding from pore on the nose, used hydrogen peroxide, redness reduced, pore wide open. Suggestions?

Hi, I have a question. About two months ago I noticed a pore on my nose was bleeding . It healed over but the skin around it stayed red, looking like it was infected, and one day it started bleeding again. I have since tried to clean it out with hydrogen peroxide and that has reduced the redness but the pore is now wide open and it doesn t ever seem to heal. Is there anything I can do or do I need to see a skin doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012