Bleeding from penis during sex, cut on the area connecting the penis. Is this normal?

Hello Sir, I got married recently, 3 days back while i was participating in sex with my wife, considerable amount of blood came from my penis , when i checked my penis i noticed a cut/tear on the connection of skin which connects my penis, and also my wife didn t cooperate sex on that when i was trying for a movement/intercourse suddenly my made her legs stiff and didn t allow for intercourse, that time i felt mild pain in my penis and noticed blood from my penis. now also i m feeling mild pain. pls clarify whether these kind of bleeding or cut is normal or i nnrd to consult a gynechologist
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012